– Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
– Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
– What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
– Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
– How long will treatment take?
– How much will it cost?
– What are my payment options?
We know your time is valuable and while we can often answer these general questions about treatment during the initial examination, occasionally it is necessary to take diagnostic records to analyze a patient’s specific needs. If necessary, we will then schedule a follow-up appointment to discuss treatment options, time frames and financial arrangements.
We promise to speak candidly with you about our diagnosis and recommendations, any alternative treatment, and any symptoms present that may require further treatment. Working together, we can achieve a true partnership, with one common goal – helping you achieve a beautiful, confident smile!